Couplesí Tournament Procedures
Procedures for couplesí tournaments are non-rigid and may be changed by a consensus of the participants. The procedures generally followed in the recent past are below.
1. There are two divisions. Men fish against men and women fish against women, except the big bass pot is combined for all contestants.
2. Each boat must have a man/woman couple with one being a member of the club.
3. Entry fee is $10 per person plus $2 big bass per person. The big bass pot is combined for men and women with the total awarded to the person (man or woman) weighing in the largest fish.
4. Payback (100%) is 1 place for fewer than 5 contestants, 2 places (60%,40%)for 5-8 contestants, and 3 places (50%,30%,20%) for over 8 contestants. (This has varied considerably in the past.)
5. Should no fish be caught by any of the contestants in a division, the entry fees are refunded in that division. Should only one contestant in a division catch a fish, that contestant receives all the money for that division.
6. Tournament hours are safe daylight to noon. Contestants sign up at the ramp. Numbers are usually drawn for take-off if there are enough boats. A shotgun start is used when there are only a few boats.
7. Except for the procedures above, all Club rules apply.
8. Eating together at a restaurant after the tournament is traditional.
|WINTER HAVEN LUNKER LOVERS COUPLES TOURNAMENTS RESULTS|
|Crooked Lake - 4/1/2012||BIG FISH: Allen Prince (6.18)|
|NAME||**THIS TOURNEY***||<<<< TO-DATE >>>>||NAME||**THIS TOURNEY***||<<<< TO-DATE >>>>|